Canon will redefine itself, once again, as the leader in high-end color with a level of quality that rivals offset printing. The press will print images up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, producing sharp text, smooth gradations, and crystal clear, detailed images. The new developing, toner, and advanced calibration technologies provide outstanding color that remains consistent throughout each job.
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi with 256 levels of gray enable the highest near-offset quality for the most color critical environments.
- The imagePRESS C6011VP run at rated speed on a vast variety of medias ranging from 16 lb. bond to 120 lb. cover.
- Gloss Optimization technology enables the adjustment of the imaged area appearance to minimize deviations in gloss reflectance relative to media finish.
- Closed-loop, real-time color controls coupled with new internal environmental controls help to keep high quality consistent - even throughout longer runs.
- Air Suction, Air Seperation, and Air Assist technologies provide reliable, accurate paper feeding, just like offset.