Designed to meet the needs of small to mid-size workgroups and Managed Document Services needs, the Canon imageRUNNER 1750iF delivers high-quality print and copy output and color scanning and sending with available finishing capabilities that are easy for everyone in the office to use.
- The imageRUNNER 1750iF employs the powerful imageCHIP LITE system architecture, consisting of a new CPU to speed up copy, print, fax, scan, and send functions.
- A compact MFP supporting up to legal-sized paper, it features a smart, comfortable design and that enables the system to be placed in areas with limited space. The design allows for floor mounting or table top placement for maximum flexibility.
- Using an advanced Contact Image Sensor with an energy-efficient white LED array, the imageRUNNER 1750iF delivers superior quality for copies and color scans.
- A standard 100-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning multi-page and different-sized originals quick and easy.
- With standard a 550-sheet paper cassette and a maximum paper capacity of 2,300 sheets, the imageRUNNER 1750iF enables longer runs between paper fillups, allowing offices to be more productive.
Rather than having to choose between a single function printer and an MFP with features you don't need, the Canon imageRUNNER 1750iF includes just the right mix of performance and productivity in a configuration that fits your needs. With excellent manageabilty, and high levels of consistency with other imageRUNNER models, the imageRUNNER 1750iF is ideal for both single unit and fleet placements.
The imageRUNNER 1750iF delivers black and while print speeds of up to 52 ppm and scanning speeds of 52/52 ipm (BW/color, 300 dpi) for letter-sized documents. Offering standard UFR II LT, PCL5e/6, and PS (emulated) printing, Color Send with PDF High Compression and Searchable PDF technologies, single-line faxing, a 550-sheet cassette, a large intuitive tilting LCD interface, and compact finishing options, the imageRUNNER 1750iF system packs easy-to-use productivity into a new compact form that's increadibly easy to manage.